15 Mart 2011 Salı

BI Technology

Well, I was a cover page of Telecom Magazine around end of 2009.  It was the first official year for us with QlikView. Although we had already proved our message with good enteprise projects, Turkish market stilll  needed to understand and digest what we were saying. I have not taken any place in other magazine since then, because it was the time  work justifying what I said to the market. Thankfully, we did a good job and after  more than a year, we have succeed . There was good development from QlikView perspective too. As QV has bene improving product betterand better, Gartner has opened new segment with Discovery Platform and placed QlikView in leader’s quadrant. Today, we discussed with one our customers. Definetely, it is not the only case to be in Gartner MQ but many companies value so much. Anyhow, my article in  it, it was to summarize last year and half giving all news with our future expectations. I personally thank to all companies, professionalls who believed me and us. There is long way to go as more and more companies understand QV ‘s new era approach J Cheers

Hiç yorum yok: